“Leveraging Cloud Services in the SMB” session to help identify new cloud service opportunities for managed service providers; presented during January 25 – 28 ITEXPO conference in Fort Lauderdale
January 21, 2016—ST. PETERSBURG, Fla.—Marketopia, an IT marketing agency specializing in innovative and powerful demand generation, marketing and sales solutions as well as team training for IT service companies, today announced that Chief Executive Officer Terry Hedden is presenting a session entitled “Leveraging Cloud Services in the SMB.” The hour-long presentation will be delivered at MSPEXPO—a part of ITEXPO, the only event dedicated to communications solutions for the enterprise mid-market, resellers and service providers.
Hedden’s presentation is targeted at managed service providers and resellers seeking new opportunities to sell cloud services and ways cloud services can increase their IT sales and revenues, as well as grow their business. Hedden is scheduled to begin at 2PM, Tuesday, January 26, 2016, at the Greater Ft. Lauderdale/Broward County Convention Center in Fort Lauderdale, Florida. To register for the event and attend Hedden’s presentation, click here.
Hedden’s session focuses on:
- Key business trends driving the use of cloud services
- New opportunities for MSP and reseller businesses
- Ways to leverage the proliferation of cloud-based UCC and PBXs
- Creating a revenue model by delivering business apps in the cloud
- The evolution of on-premises to cloud and what it mean for resellers and their end users
To read the press release online at PRNewswire, click here.